Babywearing makes our babies feel safe; it dramatically helps in reminding them that they are well-loved. Their little bodies pressed up next to ours and the beat of our heart right next to theirs. Indeed, love carries on through babywearing.
Some of the benefits of using Baby Wraps & Carriers include:
- As you maintain a closeness throughout your day, especially several months after giving birth, it strengthens the bond between you and your baby.
- It aids to the physical and emotional development of your baby, including promoting early language development. Also, a carried baby is generally calmer.
- Reduces or lessens the risk of SIDS and flat-head syndrome.
- Supports neural development, respiratory and gastrointestinal health, and it also aids in balance.
- Baby Wraps & Carriers allow lactating mothers discreetly breastfeed on the go.
- It boosts breast milk production due to close contact with the baby.
- Allows caregivers to be “hands-free” to do some stuff while still carrying the baby.
Moreover, babywearing also facilitates and promotes early language development. Through wearing your little ones at a conversational height, they can clearly and closely watch your faces and learn how to talk. Also, your babies could discover their new world from the safety and comfort of your body.
Additionally, the use of carriers and wraps will boost intimacy through toddlerhood. Not all are aware that toddlers can be babywear, too; it will help in reminding them of their previous bonding and allows that bond to continue as they grow. It also fosters a close parent-child bond all through toddlerhood.
During pregnancy, we carry our babies for roughly a year. And while they are in the uterus, they are warm and safe, and their constant companion is our breaths and heartbeats. But, as soon as the baby is born, it’s a whole different world for them. Luckily, we can do babywear anytime, which brings our little ones right back to us. The main essence is that the concept of babywearing gives both the mother and the baby that intimacy again, while also providing the baby with various benefits to both physical and emotional development.
As our little ones make the transition into this whole new world, they certainly need us more than ever. And one important thing is that our partners or caregivers can do babywear too, which allows them to connect with the baby differently, developing a deeper bond between your child and the people who love her.
Seeing our babies happy and well-taken cared of is the most important thing for us in this world. We must be close to them, physically and emotionally. As a mother, you will achieve that objective by using baby carriers and wraps.